Our all natural handmade shaving soaps are the result of meticulous research and development. Irish Stout & Seaweed Shaving Soap is a semi solid, luxury lathering, skin friendly soap. It has been carefully formulated to produce a fine, cushioning and long-lasting lather which is naturally moisturising for the skin. This superior lather is best applied using a shaving brush.
Gentle skin care ingredients
Coconut Oil provides gentle cleansing while Cocoa Butter and Vegetable Glycerine leave the skin conditioned and smooth. Our soap range is scented with a luxurious blend of pure essential oils. With the added benefits of pure essential oils and seaweed, this premium shaving soap is a treat your skin.
Handmade in Small Batches
This exclusive shaving soap is handmade in Ireland. All our shaving soaps are handmade in small batches using a hot soap making process. They are then left to mature for 10 days. After this maturing period, the soap is more concentrated and ready for transfer to our high quality aluminum container.
Directions for Use
Our shaving soap is best used with a shaving brush.
- Our soap is designed to be used directly from our aluminium soap container.
- Wash your face in warm water to open your pores and soften your beard
- Lightly wet the shaving brush
- Using the shaving brush in a circular motion in the container, form a lather with our shaving soap.
- Apply a thick layer of soap lather to the skin.
- Always shave with a clean blade & rinse blade frequently with warm water
- A wet shave is the best way to get a close shave